Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 18 year old henn air ovens fan won’t shut off. I don’t…

Customer Question
My 18 year old...

My 18 year old henn air ovens fan won’t shut off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I don’t know eith but units are 181/2 years old. After self cleaning both ovens today the top oven fan will not shut off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not at this time

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. That is a common issue when using the self clean.. You control board has shorted out and needs to be replaced.. Could you give me the model number off of the oven to look up the part for you? thanks

I don’t have it. Where do I look

it should be on the trim of the oven when you open the door on either side or top

Not ready to do it

okay just let me know when you are

hello, how did you make out with the oven?