Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can’t change the wash programs on my dishwasher. It a 2…

Customer Question
Hi , I can’t...

Hi , I can’t change the wash programs on my dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It a 2 draw Fisher & paykel DD603 . I’m not sure how to run the diagnostic test

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If possible

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The buttons are all part of the main control board in the upper right corner inside the door. You can try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if it'll reset. Try to press and hold the lock button (front of drawer right button) for 5 seconds to unlock the panel. If none of that works, your main board inside the door has just failed and would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.