Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My maytag dishwasher wont start - when i push auto clean it…

Customer Question
My maytag dishwasher wont...

My maytag dishwasher wont start - when i push auto clean it goes to auto clean rinse only and delay

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

BBH911098

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Possibly

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I turned off the power for 5 minutes and then turned it back on - that did not help

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

I already did that