Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is my bosch dishwasher beeping? Nothing new going on.

Customer Question
Why is my bosch...

Why is my bosch dishwasher beeping? Nothing new going on. Pressed auto and start.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its a silence plus 44 DBA that we purchased two years ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I purchased two and the other is not having a problem. Just happened now.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I still need an answer to my question
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please. It should be on the data tag on the side of the door or on the top of the door as you open it.

Also is the dishwasher still working ok other then the beeping?

Model # SHP65T 55US/07 It doesn't work; just beeps when door closed and you've pressed start. Red light shines on floor as though running.

Ok are you able to cancel the cycle out and select a new one?

If so then when you start it and close the door does it do the same on all cycle?

Do you hear any water entering or a humming noise at the bottom?

Is there any water inside the dishwasher at all?

I cannot change the cycle from "auto", but it all of a sudden started working!

To reset it you just need to press and hold the start button for several seconds and this should cancel the cycle out from there.

Then you should be able to change the cycle from there.