Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Instructions for presetting bake time. Not, I lost the

Customer Question
Second opinion] Instructions for...

Second opinion] Instructions for presetting bake time

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long, I lost the instruction booklet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I only want to cook a roast to start cooking when I'm not here.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The oven works fine, I just don't know the procedure for putting the roast in the oven and then setting the oven to come on an hour later.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The oven is about 15 years old. It has buttons for cook time and it seems that it would be easy to preset if I just knew the sequence in which to press them.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

I​f it has a TIME BAKE pad start there ( it may not ) other wise put in a start time and how long to bake and then bake , then set the temp and hit start . Make sure the clock is showing the correct time of day first.