Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The lights are off inside my refrigerator and the ice wont…

Customer Question
The lights are off...

The lights are off inside my refrigerator and the ice wont come out of ice maker. The model is RF4287HARS andit looks like there is a code coming up on the screen that shows PC C9

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung RF4287HARS about 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you know what is causing this to happen?

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 18 days ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Do you still need help?
Customer reply replied 18 days ago
no thanks
John, Home Appliance Technician