Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our Bosch dishwasher model #SHV68T53UC/07 is not cleaning…

Customer Question
Our Bosch dishwasher model...

Our Bosch dishwasher model #SHV68T53UC/07 is not cleaning our dishes well at all. It use to do a great job

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old. Model FD951000478

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would if possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have cleaned the filter on the bottom of the dishwasher. The screen and basket

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
please
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Most oftentimes, poor wash results are the result of a problem in the heater circuit.

1. Does it take a very long time to complete a wash cycle now?
  2. If you open the door mid cycle, is the water hot and steamy?
I am out of town now. I will reply when I return

Sure, reply anytime, thank you!