Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having an issue with my Kenmore ultra dishwasher model…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm having an issue with my Kenmore ultra dishwasher model(###) ###-#### I start the washer and it heats, fills and runs fine and then it just stops mid cycle. I can open and close the door and press start again and sometimes it picks up where it left off , other times it doesn't and the start switch starts blinking again. is the issue in the door lock mechanism or is it the button panel? I'd be grateful for any answers or suggestions you may have.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I purchased it 12-12-2016,I of course it's now out of warranty.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It started about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I found a help page that suggested a hard reboot and so I threw the breaker off for a half hour or so and restarted it and it work for about 4 or 5 washings, but now its having the same issue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the tank .

Model 665.13004N511

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am Also Assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Thank you so much!

Ok the issue that you have is an issue with the electronic control board software and when you unplug it and plug it back in your rebooting the control board and it runs until it faults out again .

You will need to replace the control board with in the door .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Why thank you so much for the repair consultation and part info. I shall order the part now. Thanks again and have a great day.
Man that part is expensive! I got a fantastic deal on this dishwasher for $199.00 + tax. May just purchase a newer dishwasher.

Yes repair parts are expensive that is where they make their money ,And most manufactures actually do testing on parts so they just last past the warranty period .