Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dish drawer repairman in Chattanooga, tn. Only since

Customer Question
Dish drawer repairman in...

Dish drawer repairman in Chattanooga, tn

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Only since yesterday.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I need a repairman.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, need a qualified repairman in Chattanooga, Tn.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I would like to continue. Need a Qualified Dishdrawer repairman for a Fisher and Paykal unit in Chattanooga, Tn.
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

DD 603 prefinished. Purchased in 2002 from Lowe’.
I prefer to text. I am not able to repair myself. I need a qualified repairman.

As stated in my first post ,If your referring to a phone call prompt I did NOT send that to you ,the web site that we are using does, NOT I!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am Also Assisting you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

here is Fisher Paykel customer service number .

Contact them and they will give you the closest local authorized servicer in your area .

Customer Care

24 hours, 7 days a week
1.***-***-****

Thank you.

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.