Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Would you know the cost of a new diverter valve? Not seeing…

Customer Question
Would you know the cost...
Would you know the cost of a new diverter valve? Not seeing any air admixed with the water from the dispenser.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Ball park estimate would be great.
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Actually, it appears I did not push the new cartridge in with enough force (6 month ago :) to actuate the diverter. Working now just as you described. Thanks so much!

No problem and good luck!