Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidaire leq6400fs0 lights drying cool down extended

Customer Question
Frigidaire leq6400fs0 lights drying...

Frigidaire leq6400fs0 lights drying cool down extended tumble blinking, no heat

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 09

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on complexity

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What the problem?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The heating element is likely burned out on the unit, here is link to the part and a video of how to put it in.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.