Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an old kitchen self cleaning oven. I can turn the…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old kitchen self cleaning oven. I can turn the dial to clean and the temp to clean but do no know how to turn the lock on.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It says kitchen aid 27 self clean thermal. I guess its about 27 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how. To loft so th self clean function will work, the oven is working. I can't find the instructions because its so old. I just need some instructions re the self cleaning function.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off the unit?

The model number is ***** ti read but I think it is KEB1171WL-3
There is a black butto to thr left of the oven dial but pushing it doesn't do any good

Can you double check the model something is off with it.

Just let me know.

Terrible Give mr my money back