Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I live in Bowie, MD and have a Kitchenaid mixer that will…

Customer Question
I live in Bowie...

I live in Bowie, MD and have a Kitchenaid mixer that will not turn on. Where can I get it repaired?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 8 years old and the model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That should be all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You can call this number for your closest servicer or you may have to ship it off for repair.....

1 (800) 541–6390

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.