Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our soap dispenser on our dishwasher does not open during…

Customer Question
Our soap dispenser on...

Our soap dispenser on our dishwasher does not open during the cycle. It closes with the soap in it, does not open during the cycle but we can manually open it.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

SHE33M05UC-48

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If we can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That was a common issue on that model, you just need to replace the soap dispenser assembly they failed all the time. Here is a link to the part and video to change it.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.