Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I get a tech manual for a ge dishwasher, It is about…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get a tech manual for a ge dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 4 years old. Model no. GDT720SGF0WW.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have a repairman coming this afternoon and he said he needs a tech manual so that he can fast forward through the cycles so he can find out why the heating element doesn't work.

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 20 days ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.

All I ask is that you rate my help as positive for JA before you log off using the Rating System with 3-5 Stars. If you should still need help , rating will lock you in at no additional cost should you need it.

Thanks

Don

Here is a tech guide for you show your service man .

It should be all he needs

click here for guide

Don

Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 18 days ago

Did you have any questions now that I have provided the manual for your dishwasher or are we good?

Don

The motor is bad or something is jambing it preventing it from running.This is the most common repair I do on FP washers. Most likely you will have to replace it. You can drain the water or vac it out with a shop vacuum and check it for blockages. There is a lock tab on the pump that you just have to lift a little and the pump just twists off CCW. Unplug it before you work on it.If the motor shorts out, it will take the main computer board with it, and the machine will cost more to fix than it is worth. So dont't keep trying to run it until you find out what the issue is. _____________________________________________________________I hope you appreciate the time and effort it takes me to look up and diagnose the problems on your washer and provide you with accurate information.If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will happy to help.Just Answers works on the honor system from you, for "rating" my help to you and withholds any payment to me until you provide positive feedback of 3-5 Stars. I am just an independent contractor, and not an employee of JA.I depend on you ... and only ask only that you take a few moments to "rate" my efforts with 3-5 Stars on the service I gave you as requested.ThanksDon
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 14 days ago

I noticed that you got the manual you requested, but did not rate my help to you as positive.

Did your repairman not need the manual or did you have another question to ask about your repair?

Just Answers works on the honor system from you, for "rating" my help to you and withholds any payment to me until you provide positive feedback of 3-5 Stars. I am just an independent contractor, and not an employee of JA.

I depend on you ... and only ask only that you take a few moments to "rate" my efforts with 3-5 Stars on the service I gave you as requested.

Customer reply replied 11 days ago
Could not get manual.
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 11 days ago

Sorry about that, you were supposed to download the day I set it up.

I set it up again for you

CLICK HERE FOR MANUAL

_____________________________________________________________

I hope you appreciate the time and effort it takes me to look up and diagnose the problems on your behalf and provide you with accurate information.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me and I will happy to help

Just Answers works on the "Fairness" system from you, for technician "rating" on my help to you and withholds any payment (eg No Payment) to me until you provide positive feedback of 3-5 Stars. I am just an independent contractor, and not an employee of JA, and helping people is how I make my living.

I depend on you ... and only ask only that you take a few moments to give me a Fair "rating" for my efforts with 3-5 Stars on the service I gave you as requested. :)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out!

Don

ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician