Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My landlord recently bought an electric refrigerator, stove…

Customer Question
My landlord recently bought...

My landlord recently bought an electric refrigerator, stove and microwave for our condo. We do not seem to have the cleaning instructions for any of them and REALLY want to clean them properly . Can you mail them to us (Deborah Lynch,***** #701, Baltimore, MD 21224) or tell me where I can find the instructions online? THANK YOU for your help?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I can't find them and my landlords are out of town. They were bought wiithin the last 6 months and the stove has steam clean and self clean options.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If we could just get a copy of the instructions that would be great. I should have copied the invoice before. sending it landlord. I purchased it from Best Buy with my credit. card.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

There's nothing special you need to know about cleaning the refrigerator and microwave - use a mild detergent like you would on anything . A little dishwashing detergent in a bucket of water will work fine. If you want you can spray a clean and shine car product on the refrigerator outside surfaces and wipe off ( unless it is stainless steel ) For the stove same thing , except for the oven - for steam clean pour a quart of water on the bottom of the oven and select steam clean and when done wipe off the interior or use self clean , no water and again wipe off the interior when done.