Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Where is the fuse panel in my whirlpool stove

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 2 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you? And what fuse panel are you speaking about exactly? What is wrong with your stove?

The stove is in one of my rentals and it’s getting no power. All of the fuses in the fuse box seem to be good. I’m wondering if there is a fuse inside the stove that could have blown

I would need the model number to know if there is a fuse or not on your stove. Every model is different

Gr563lxsq1

Perfect, thank you. This model unfortunately has no fuse on it however. If it's dead, make sure you have 220 volts getting to the junction block on the back of the oven. If that checks good, your display board has just failed (this is the mother board for the oven) and will need to be replaced. The part number is ***** and it's about $215. I'm very sorry about the bad news.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.