Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am in need of a manual for wall oven manual JK190010DC, SN…

Customer Question
Good Morning, Contractor's Assistant:...

Good Morning,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I am in need of a manual for wall oven manual JK190010DC, SN LN6414156. I have never used the self cleaning because they scare me. Oven has worked perfectly since June 2004 when I purchased home. Baked chicken in it Sunday, March, this Sunday April 1st went to use and when turned on Bake got this terrible buzzing noise, not the same as the timer. Check all buttons and knobs have not accidently pushed or turned anything I haven't before. Hope this is not a end of life warning. Would like manual

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

GE Wall Oven model JK190010DC (it was top of the line when new), has never done this before, forgot to mention the on light was also blinking for the first time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's changing a bulb and I can I will, otherwise no way

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Thought I was going to be sent the link to download the manual - that is what I want
4/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I'll try to call tonight after work
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The buzzing is likely from the oven control, not a light bulb issue. Turn the breaker off for at least 5 minutes to reset the control. Does the behavior change?

Also, can you please double check that model number?