Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE refrigerator model PFSS6PKW. the icemaker was…

Customer Question
i have a GE refrigerator...
i have a GE refrigerator model PFSS6PKW. the icemaker was not making ice very fast in fact it never filled the tray in a 24 hour period time. What could be the problem?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The ice production is directly related to the temperature. The colder it is the faster it will produce. What is the temperature in the ice maker area?

We decided to order an icemaker. After getting a new icemaker and installed..........WE HAVE ICE!
I'd like to cancel your service. Thank You!