Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung RS263TDBP. It's having the refrigerator…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung RS263TDBP. It's having the refrigerator side not cooling enough, which looks to be common.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Almost 7 years. July 2011 is when we got it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

So far, yes.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I unplugged it today, let it warm up. I cleaned it and restarted it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Have you taken the rear panel off inside the refrigerator section to see if the evaporator is frosting up?