Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a JCD2389GESJenn-air unit. Water is collecting on the…

Customer Question
I have a JCD2389GESJenn-air...

I have a JCD2389GESJenn-air unit. Water is collecting on the bottom of the freezer side floor. What ios causing this to happen?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

Jenn-airt JCD2389GES. THe freezer setting is on MID and has been for the past several years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. What is the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I am looking for a solution to the problem.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: canuck the pro, Handyman replied 4 months ago
canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman

Hi, I'm Mike and I have 20+ years of experience in the home improvement field. I'll be glad to assist you today.

Do you ever have any issues with the icemaker? Cubes sticking in it or jamming etc.?

last year in Dec. but not since then.
what is wrong and how can I fix it.
Canuck the pro when will you get back to me about my fridge?
Mike R. What is causing my freezer unit to collect water in the bottom of the freezer. It has only happened the past few days. It did not happen today. We took ice out of the ice maker yesterday and it ran and made new ice. No water in the bottom of the freezer.