Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why is the light on my dryer flashing F1? Kenmore. I hope I…

Customer Question
Why is the light...

Why is the light on my dryer flashing F1?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kenmore

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I hope I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I did aload an worked fine went to start the next an it started flashing an won't start

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
i still need help.
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame .

its a Kenmore he2,my1604511, 110.97511702, dmzn,thats all the #I see.

Thank you!

The F1 error code is a fatal error within the Main Electronic Control board .

It will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

This main control board is mounted under the dryer top on the left hand side upper rail .

And can be replaced with basic hand tools .

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.