Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One of my oven doesn't heat. No gas flow, even when I pushed…

Customer Question
One of my oven...

One of my oven doesn't heat. No gas flow, even when I pushed the little red button for 20 seconds. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 15 years old. I'm not sure of the model, but 2 ovens, 6 burners, rill and griddle.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. If not, who would you recommend?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing else. I'd like someone to fix it.

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 20 days ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I still need help.
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 20 days ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the make and model?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
Its a Garland 6 burner, 2 stove, grill and griddle. I can't find the model number and I've had two other people look for it.
I do have a serial number though

If you remove the bottom plate inside the oven to get to the pilot then put a lighter by it and press the red button does it light? If not then likley the pilot is just clogged up and will have to be removed and cleaned out as that is all that could cause that issue.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician