Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have mod#jgs1450ds1. Today is first time we use the oven…

We have mod#jgs1450ds1 Contractor's...

We have mod#jgs1450ds1

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today is first time we use the oven some how in the middle all gas went out

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is brand new jean air we have mod#jgs1450ds1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to know why it happen what should we do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We were using the oven, then turned it off. Then turned the broiler on. I opened the door to put the food in and when I closed the door, the whole thing shut off. the display is off now no buttons work

4/1/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

it's a stove so I don't know how to unplug it.
The stove also has no gas now.
Hello?

is there gas in the lines?

There's no gas in the stove. Nothing works. Can we have someone come out and fix it? It's brand new.

we​ do not personally send techs out but from the sounds of what you are describing it sounds like your control board has died and is going to need to be replaced.

how do I get someone to come out and fix it? It's clearly under warranty and when I spoke/IM'd with Jenn Air customer service, they kicked me here.

y​ou can certainly call there customer service line

+1(###) ###-####/p>

y​ou will need to let them know it seems your control board has died and will need to be replaced.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

ok, thanks.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman