Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sory for that. My question is. I have a ge profile JB900skss…

Customer Question
Hello sory for that...

Hello sory for that. My question is. I have a ge profile JB900skss oven that will not get to set temp and it is giving error f2. I shut off the braker for 30 seconds to try and reset it but no good while i was cooking the error code f2 would go off and reset but would continue to go off again and again even with not trying to cook

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Was bought in 2007 jb900skss. also pulled out the temp senor and check the ohms at room temp and it is showing 1095 ohms

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

That error means the control sees the temperature as too high, see the attached sheet. If the sensor is at 1095 ohms at room temperature, the control is faulty provided the wiring between the sensor and control is intact. The control is accessed by removing the rear service cover from the back of the control panel. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Thank you for stealing my time and expertise.