Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My SilencePlua 44 dBA dishwasher Is locked in and blinking…

Customer Question
My SilencePlua 44 dBA...

My SilencePlua 44 dBA dishwasher Is locked in and blinking at.01and will not complete the cycle. What do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

The cycle will not run. The Bosch SilencePlus 44 dBA is the make and model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No except it is a holiday and my repair man is not available til Monday

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not heard that I know of.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number of the dishwasher please. Its usually on a sticker on the side of the door as you open it.