Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a one year old built in refrigerator Model #

Customer Question
Hi, we have a...

Hi, we have a one year old built in refrigerator Model # jb36nxfxre00. The white plastic flap which attaches to the ice maker bar drop keeps falling off. We have had two techs come out and reinstall but the problem persists. The flap doesn't appear to be damaged. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

The model # is included in the original message to you as well as it is approx 1 year old. Is the make also referred to as the s/n?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not necessarily

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
4/2/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Please continue
Appliance Technician: Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician

Go to www.repairclinic.com and type in part number WP2304353. If this is what you are referring to - order and replace the part on the icemaker.