Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Ray, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a older matag washer it will wash but will not spin
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a older matag washer it will wash but will not spin it will pump the water out but not extract model MAT12PDBAW SER 26354756YZ … read more
my washer was overloaded now it wont spin it makes a loud noise
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
my washer was overloaded now it wont spin it makes a loud noise while it pumps out the water. The basket will not spin.… read more
washer agitator does not engage when filled, on spin water
Mike, Owner
washer agitator does not engage when filled, on spin water is pumped out and spin basket starts to engage then stops but water does continue to drain normally… read more
maytag neptune tl - model FAV6800AWW,my washer machine doesnt
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
maytag neptune tl - model FAV6800AWW,my washer machine doesn't spin and doesn't pump the water out please advise… read more
I have an older Maytag washer, model #HAV3460AWW, and it doesnt
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have an older Maytag washer, model #HAV3460AWW, and it doesn't spin. It will still drain and the motor runs in the spin cycle but the basket doesn't spin. I have been told by one repairman that my t… read more
I have a Maytag washer. The washer will spin and pump water ...
Chuck G.
Chuck G., Appliance Lead Tech
I have a Maytag washer. The washer will spin and pump water out after the wash cycle but will not pump out water or spin after the rinse cycle. The timer does move and shows the the end of the whole c… read more
I have a whirlpool washer model LXR7133JQ1. It has stopped
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a whirlpool washer model LXR7133JQ1. It has stopped spinning and makes a noise. Water is still pumped out. what is wrong?… read more
kenmore washer model XXXXXXXXXXX 90 series basket will not
Bryan, Tech/owner
kenmore washer model XXXXXXXXXXX 90 series basket will not spin, replaced lid switch pump and motor are working basket seems seized up, will not move freely?? CHECKED MOTOR COUPLING seems OK? Am I mis… read more
Model KAWS700JQ. Spin cycle doesnt work. Motor works but
RUSS
RUSS, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Model: KAWS700JQ. Spin cycle doesn't work. Motor works but basket doesn't spin. Sometimes spings on extra rinse/spin. But not on other cycles. Cover lock does not work and repairman told me last year … read more
My a210 maytag washer doesnt agitate. It will spin out fine.
John, Home Appliance Technician
My a210 maytag washer doesn't agitate. It will spin out fine. I can turn the transmission? under the basket by hand but it seems quite difficult in one direction. Is there a way to service this while … read more
have an asko 10505 washer. it fills with water, but then does
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
have an asko 10505 washer. it fills with water, but then does not tumble, spin and doesn't seem to pump out either. i can open the door and the clothes will just be full of the water that was pumped i… read more
Hi, I have a washer model LXR9245E. It works. But the basket
Bryan, Tech/owner
Hi, I have a washer model LXR9245E. It works. But the basket doesn't spin. What Is the problem and how can I fix it?… read more
my kenmore washer model 110.24622300 doesnt want to start
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
my kenmore washer model 110.24622300 doesn't want to start to spin with a load in the basket, will spin with empty basket. If I turn the drum by hand it will spin but doesn't reach top speed. It washe… read more
I replaced the drain pump and the dogs on my Kenmore washer
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I replaced the drain pump and the dogs on my Kenmore washer and it still doesn't drain the water out … read more
I have a WFK2401 washer and it wont spin. Still fills and
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a WFK2401 washer and it won't spin. Still fills and pumps out water. Opened control module and discovered blackened and burnt resisters and possible transformer located behind N-1 control modul… read more
I have a Kenmore washer , model #110.20924990 . It washes fine
RUSS
I have a Kenmore washer , model #110.20924990 . It washes fine but it doesn't spin on the spin cycle . The water drains out and it actually sounds like it is functioning correctly . What's wrong ?… read more
My kitchen aid washer will not spin. What is the problem. I
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My kitchen aid washer will not spin. What is the problem. … read more
After the spin cycle there is still water in the basket and
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
After the spin cycle there is still water in the basket and my clothes are still sopping wet. I can hear water draining out the tube. I believe this is a fairly common problem When my husband was aliv… read more