Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have an Electrolux dryer model EWMGD70JSS3 that we need…

Customer Question
We have an Electrolux...

We have an Electrolux dryer model EWMGD70JSS3 that we need to convert from gas to propane. Is this possible with this model?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 2 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, Appliance Technician

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.

All I ask is that you rate my help as positive for JA before you log off using the Rating System with 3-5 Stars. If you should still need help , rating will lock you in at no additional cost should you need it.

Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.

Thanks

You will need to install this conversion kit.

click here for kit

Here is a video give you some idea of what you will need to do to install it.

The dryer is a little different than yours, but the procedure is similar. It shows the gas valve replacement, but you may have to review the other video to help you get the console and front panel off.

click here for video

I hope you feel that I given you my best effort on helping you out today with your problem.

Just Answers asks that you operate on the honor system for technician ratings. and this is how I make my living. May I ask that you please take a moment to rate my service positive for JA by selecting a Rating Star (3-5) on the top or bottom your screen before you leave today.

Even though you paid JA or Pearl to ask your question, they will not pay me until you have given a positive rating for my help.

If you want me to be able to come back and help you at a later date or time, you will need to rate my help today before logging off.

Once you rate my help you will be "locked in" so you can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge if you still need assistance.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to help you out!

Don

I see you never came back to rate my help to you on your dryer.

Was there any other issues I can help you address on your machine?

If not may I ask that you please take the time to rate my help as positive for JA, before you log off of this question?

Thanks

Don