Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Get adora fridge. Touchscreen panel is frozen. 3 yrs old.

Customer Question
Get adora fridge. Touchscreen...

Get adora fridge. Touchscreen panel is frozen.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

3 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Dfe28jmhces

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Unplug the refrigerator for 15 minutes then plug it back in , if the panel does not reset and start working properly the display board will have to be replaced:

Refrigerator Dispenser Display Assembly

Part #: WR55X23724 - click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.

Reset doesn't work
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago

Ok well like I said if that did not work then you will need to replace the display board.