Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE Refrigerator PSHF9PGZWW is leaking water on the

Customer Question
My GE Refrigerator PSHF9PGZWW...

My GE Refrigerator PSHF9PGZWW is leaking water on the Freezer of a side by side

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is a PSHF9PGZWW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is 2 years old If I can because today is Saturday

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do we stop the leak and save the food?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Where are you seeing the water , on the freezer is not a very good description, is it outside on the freezer door by the dispenser controls, is it inside at the top by the ice maker or is the water in the bottom of the freezer?