Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer stopped draining all the water and now the door is…

Customer Question
My washer stopped draining...

My washer stopped draining all the water and now the door is locked and I can't get my clothes out. any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Im not sure and probably 5 years its a front loader

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to get it open for now so my clothes dont rot

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do i get it open?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
model nfw7200tw
w01v54aq478070x
I would like to get the door open
Hello
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, thanks for your patients. I'm Gavin one of the JA experts. If you still need help please let me know and I'll be happy to help

Great. If you receive any pop up phone requests please ignore as they are auto generated

So your machine is still gull of water and the door won't unlock, is that right?