Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore electric dryer model #110.66002010. 2012…

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...

I have a Kenmore electric dryer model #110.66002010

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2012 ser m24626841

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to know can I use a 4 prong power supply cord right now I'm using a 3 prong I had my outlets changed

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No can I switch to a 4 prong power supply cord

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

absolutely you can use the 4 prong plug, red and black go on outside terminals white in the middle and green grounded to outside of case. Just in case you need to know how to wire it.

let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.