Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cab. Cannot get internal temp in trig to come down. Many…

Customer Question
Cannot get internal temp...

Cannot get internal temp in trig to come down. Many attempts to reset. Red light reading HIGH TEMP remains on. Began yesterday so frightening has had all night to not be opened.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There is no work looking for troubleshooting on resetting temp

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have followed all manuel instructions

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?