Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool dishwasher won't drain or run. 2 years old.

Customer Question
My whirlpool dishwasher won't...

My whirlpool dishwasher won't drain or run

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old. MOD: WDF540PADM0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's a simple fix, I would like to

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

And when you say the unit will not drain or run !!

Do you get anf lights on the control panel that light up ?