Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice maker and water dispenser not working on GE model number…

Customer Question
Ice maker and water...

Ice maker and water dispenser not working on GE model number gse25hmhessheHSS. Maintenance person checked and the water line is definitely hooked up. Mistakenly I took out the ice tray without turning it off first... I've read maybe this may have damaged it in some way.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less than a year old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can or I can tell my maintenance person what to do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope, that's about it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are you sure the water supply to the unit is on and the filter is inserted correctly?

to my knowledge the ice maker was working before because the reason I took out the ice tray was because there was ice in it but had been there a while as I am just moving in to the particular unit. The maintenance person came and pulled out the refrigerator and checked the line and everything and said everything was hooked up as it should be but he couldn't figure out why it wasn't working either

If the water dispenser is not working nor the icemaker you would have a water supply issue or a filter issue, does the water not work to the door either?

When you push the water dispenser it just drips... No actual flow.
Am I still waiting on an answer or direction, or is there no other troubleshooting available?