Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Whirlpool clothes washer Model LA558XSN0 and wanted
APPLIANCE GURU-John
APPLIANCE GURU-John, APPLIANCE BUSINESS OWNER
I have a Whirlpool clothes washer Model LA558XSN0 and wanted to know how to make sure the agitator was securely attached. Sometimes on a large load, for example towels, the agitator doesn't seem to mo… read more
How can you bypass lid switch modelntn4516fw1. How do you
Rusty S
Rusty S, Technician
Switch is busted just want to be sure nothing else is wrong before replacing… read more
Question on a GE combo washer/dryer (189D7218P001). I
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Question on a GE combo washer/dryer (189D7218P001). I noticed a loose wire underneath the washer lid and wanted to know what it did and if it needed to be reconnected. … read more
How to bypass a four wire lid switch on Kenmore washer?
Kelly, Appliance Technician
How to bypass a four wire lid switch on Kenmore washer? Lid lock broke, wife wants it off so she can open when washing. On my plug I have yellow blue white and red. What wires bypass switch? It was bo… read more
How to bypass lid switch on whirlpool washer? Please help
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
How do you bypass a 4 wire lid switch for a whirlpool WTW4950 Washer ? (For Testing purposes)… read more
My washer want drain I have replaced pump but still not
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My washer want drain I have replaced pump but still not draining … read more
The top of my washer (not the lid) came open and I can't
Kelly, Appliance Technician
The top of my washer (not the lid) came open and I can't secure it shut. I don't know how it opened. … read more
My fridge hasdisplay of SY and EF. Frigidare model
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
I just want to know how to reset this...I just changed the water filter thinking that might cause the problem … read more
I broke the elbow at the drain where it comes out of my washer
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I broke the elbow at the drain where it comes out of my washer & I want to know how to get access to it so I can take it apart & fix it with a new elbow. Can you please help me. Thanks… read more
I have a Kenmore 110.20922991 Washer that fills but does not
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a Kenmore 110.20922991 Washer that fills but does not drain or spin. I have bypassed the lid switch and still nothing. What now?… read more
I want to bypass door lid lock. washer # W10250884. yellow,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i want to bypass door lid lock. washer # W10250884. yellow, blue, white, red wires. which ones need spliced?… read more
Second opinion] I wanted to know how to drain the pump of my
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, President
Second opinion] I wanted to know how to drain the pump of my whirpool duet washer. Like how to remove it and where it is because I can't find it … read more
My Matag model mav7600aww washer will bypass the drain and
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My Matag model mav7600aww washer will bypass the drain and spin cycles and leave the washer full. I have lifted the lid when it was running/agitating I think when the dial indicated that it was suppos… read more
I tried to bypass the locking lid on my centennial washer by
Master Tech
I tried to bypass the locking lid on my centennial washer by removing the latch from athe lid and putting it into the slot. Unsccessful, so i replaced the latch on the lid, and now ait wont lock. What… read more
The lid to my Bravos washer (modelMVWB850WB) will not open.
Chas
Chas, Master Appliance Repair Technician
The lid to my Bravos washer (modelMVWB850WB) will not open. How can I bypass latch to open it to get clothes out?… read more
How to regen wirlpool water softer, not sure was in home
Mike R.
Mike R., appliance technician
How long to regen wirlpool water softer JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model? Customer: not sure was in home when we bou JA: Do you plan on do… read more
My GE top end loadig washer is not agitating. Dont know how
Mr Repair
My GE top end loadig washer is not agitating. Don't know how old it is so not sure if it is belt or electric driven. model # XXXXX How do I access the motor in this machine??… read more
My washer machine wont drain the water and i want to know
Master Tech
my washer machine wont drain the water and i want to know how do i take the back off the machine it a may tag… read more