Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having trouble with my washer. Frididaire washer dryer…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

I'm having trouble with my washer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Frididaire washer dryer combo. Model# ***** and the age I'm not sure it came with house we brought.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Unless I can find someone to come tonight.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's not draining the water

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Do you hear the pump running when it should be draining?