Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't unlock the control panel on my Advantium. I do not…

Customer Question
I can't unlock the...

I can't unlock the control panel on my Advantium. I do not have a number pad

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just this evening

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I'm standing by the Advantium right now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything else. I need to use speed cook, the oven, and the micro tomorrow

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I see a label inside that says manufactured September 2003

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/31/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

First try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it. See if that changes the condition and let me know.