Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge is too cold and the freezer is at +15 i feel it…

Customer Question
My fridge is too...

My fridge is too cold and the freezer is at +15 i feel it should be colder in the freezer, also it runs a lot.can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Kenmore 253.54669403

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

1. Can you hear a fan running in the freezer section?
  2. Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer?
1. yes 2. NO

Does it seem to be running all the time, even though the freezer is not as cold as it should be (at 0* F)?