Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our model ME17H703SHW/AC microwave auto defrost is not

Customer Question
Our model ME17H703SHW/AC microwave...

Our model ME17H703SHW/AC microwave auto defrost is not heating

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I guess

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Since we cooked 2potatoes last night can’t even reheat cup of coffee

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 22 days ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Is it heating at all on any power level?

John, Home Appliance Technician