Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Upright freezer with the Serial # of

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Upright freezer with the Serial # of EW84640366. I need to know how many cubic feet it is?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it was made in 1991 or 1992. We bought it in 1992. It looks like model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want to get a FROST FREE upright freezer to replace this one. There is nothing wrong with the one I have. I am just tired of defrosting it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

O no

Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Appliance
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 23 days ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The size of this freezer is actually in the model number EV200FXA0 means it's a 20.0 cu ft freezer. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc