Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Panasonic model # nn-sd772-s. I only need the glass…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic model # nn-sd772-s . I only need the glass plate inside the microwave. Mine has been dropped and broken. How can I purchase just the glass plate?

Contractor's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Microwave

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your NN-SD772-S?

I'm not sure maybe 3 years

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I'm not sure what you mean

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.