Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchenaid oven model no. KGRS807SSS00....the oven…

Customer Question
I have a kitchenaid...

I have a kitchenaid oven model no. KGRS807SSS00....the oven and broiler do not work...when turning both on, it has the front digital panel,I hear the clicking but nothing else ,no glowing around the igniters....the top pilots work fine ....can you please help me

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 8 to 10yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I've checked both igniters their ok

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 21 days ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

And when you call for either Bake or Broil do you hear the oven igniters sparking as if trying to light the burners?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
ok just hoping for a solution...thank you
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I'll wait on your e-mail....thanks again

I guess you did not see my questions which was!!

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
absolutely

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing

And has anyone worked on the gas valve /regulator on the range recently?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I have a meter...oven has never been worked on

ok WE need to check voltage to the gas valve from the spark module .

You can either test it on the park module behind the control panel or on the gas valve under /behind the unit

I think on this model the easiest is on the gas valve itself .

Are you able to pull the unit out away from the wall to be able to get behind it ?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
I already have the control panel out...is the spark module in front

yes on the left hand side behind the control panel .

Find the terminals J1-3 blue wire and the J1-2 orange and call for Bake and when the oven igniters are sparking you should be getting 15-18 volt D/C

And when calling for Broil on the same J1-2 orange to the J1-1 Red wire should get 15-18 volts D/C

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
No dc from either

ok and just to be 100% sure the unit was sparking for the bake or Broil to be lite correct?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Just tried if again ...now the clicking stopped

ok but it still did not light the oven burner correct?

Customer reply replied 21 days ago
no
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
unplugged oven then plugged ....tried broiler and it started with flame...switched to bake got nothing...switched back to broiler nothing

ok so you have a faulty spark module you will need to replace it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .

Master Tech
Master Tech