Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE model GSCSPGXCFSS side by side refrigerator freezer…

Customer Question
My GE model GSCSPGXCFSS...

My GE model GSCSPGXCFSS side by side refrigerator freezer looks like some one poured water from the ice maker down. Help

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model number is ***** I referred to earlier, it’s about 5 to 7 years old. The water in the stopped working a couple of years ago but the ice maker still works. Also there was a part that fell off in the ice basket I sending you a photo of the part. I have no idea where it goes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I don’t have the $ to pay for service

Contractor's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Ok

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What caused all the ice?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please double check that model number?

I fixed it

Excellent, nice job!