Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Lock Light is on fut the oven door still opens with

Customer Question
The Lock Light is...

The Lock Light is on fut the oven door still opens with ease?How we turn the Lock light off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Just a few minutesplease.d

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Self cleaning Accubake. Hopefully.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so, but we are novices.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?