Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a samsung refrigerator showing error code 21 E and 22…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung refrigerator showing error code 21 E and 22 E. What does this mean

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is either a RS267TD or RS26Td side by side

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Freezer went in defrost mode

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/30/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?