Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Temperature rising, humming noise out of motor, a little…

Customer Question
Temperature rising...

Temperature rising , humming noise out of motor, a little water on floor..? Help unit 8 yrs old GE Prolfile

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PFS22S1S9BSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, need help now.!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Need someone out here tonight, or all my stuff is lost !

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach an in home servicer. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any servicers and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

What can be done with symptoms..?
A waste of energy, $$ you guys are a slow moving train ...!

You posted an hour after I replied back to you. I usually do not wait for an hour to get a reply if I have no other questions going.

My situation was an emergency , so 1 hr just did not help.. I had a tech come to my home at 9:30 pm & Fish around 11 pm..! They cleaned out the frost & and warmed up the coils to unblock the areas.. SO with all my food in coolers , We were able to reboot the unit , 11 yr old Model, next time they said unplug it and let it defrost .. I paid a fee for you email & then was asked for more $$ to have a quick reply & tel access .. SCAM.......

I posted to you 7 minutes after you posted, but okay.

Customer

temperature rising , humming noise out of motor, a little water on floor..? Help unit 8 yrs old GE Prolfile

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PFS22S1S9BSS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, need help now.!

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

29 Mar 2018, 5:09 PM

Me

29 Mar 2018, 5:16 PM

No one called, so it was a bust , even with a 7 minute reply, still a confusing set up, could have paid more for immediate replies.. !

Okay.