Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool duet washing machine is not spinning

Customer Question
My whirlpool duet washing...

My whirlpool duet washing machine is not spinning completely

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 4 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends but probably not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's the only problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the washer door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the washer.

WFE86HEBW1

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

And what exactly do you mean by not spinning completely ?

Can you look at the model number once again ?

I find nothing on the number you have given of WFE86HEBW1

could the number start with WFW 86?

My bad. Very hard to see. Got the magnifying lens. WFW88HEBW1

The sheets and towels were still quite wet

ok would you say that the unit is even spinning at all ? in the final spin mode.

And has it done this on more than one load ?

definitely. The load before that was perfect. And I mean right before.

ok could have this load been out of balance so that the washer could not get up to a full speed spin ?

Ok I guess I need to try again. Thanks!
Or does that mean I should have a technician look at it?

let`s first run the same load again if you can to see if you have the same issue ,if not lets just run any load and see what happens .

I know this will take some time for you to try another wash cycle .

Bye for now

no problem !

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.