Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need to order new detergent dispenser for front loading

Customer Question
Need to order new...

Need to order new detergent dispenser for front loading washer

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where do I find model or part number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, the part just slips into the machine. Not technical

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes, tell me how to order the part. Where do i find the model number or part number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The model number is ***** a tag on the frame of the washer behind the door, just open the washer door and you will see the tag, send me that model number and I will give you the part number you need to order, thanks.

461970209812
Model GHW9400P10
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago

ok thanks give me just a moment

No thanks. I just need to order a part. Not technical
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago

ok if you are needing the dispenser drawer its no longer being made but you can buy the repair kit and fix yours, or you can get a good used one on ebay, below is a link to the kit on ebay and also a link to a used one, the part number for the dispenser is(###) ###-####/p>

click here for repair kit

click here for used dispenser

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.